Schools need digital signage to keep students, faculty, staff and visitors informed of campus developments and events.
- Welcome visitors with a system that looks impressive and modern, yet is helpful and informative.
- Post campus events or news on displays in high-traffic areas
- Recognize faculty or student accomplishments
|University of Florida||University of Toronto||University of Michigan|
|Columbia University||Purdue University||Syracuse University|
|SUNY at Buffalo||Scranton High School||MIT|
|Brownsville School District||Parma City School District||St. Michaels University School|
Digital signage can be used in any work environment where it is desirable to communicate up-to-the minute information to staff, including shop floors, warehouses, call centers and offices. It replaces bulletin boards, whiteboards and memos with high-impact messaging that can't be ignored.
- Provide up-to-the-minute status of changing projects or conditions
- Promote corporate goals or initiatives
- Increase morale by recognmizing top performers
- Inform staff of upcoming company events
- Provide up-to-date relevant news or weather information
- Integrate real-time data into displays
|Dresser-Rand Company||U.S. Department of State||Canadian National Defense|
|Xerox||Constellation Energy||Lockheed Martin|
|Nestle Purina||Sysco Food Service||Timken Corporation|
|PR Newswire||Verizon Fiber Optics||City of Anaheim, CA|
Upgrade your reader boards! The Exhibio system allows you to add multi-media visual and audio content to grab the attention of visitors. And, it's so easy to use that sales, front desk, or banquet personnel can update content from anywhere.
- Upgrade to multi-media reader boards
- Lobby communications
- Welcome visitors
Connect your Exhibio to your in-house television system and you've got a new channel to provide guests with information about hotel amenities and local attractions.
|Peabody Hotel Group||Partners HealthCare||Vail Resorts|
|Franklin Square Hospital Center||Cape Henry Inn & Beach Club||Hillcrest Hospital of Cleveland Clinic|
Lobbies, waiting rooms, elevators or any place people gather can benefit from the addition of dynamic digital signage.
- Combine live broadcast or recorded video on the same screen as customized messages
- Welcome VIPs or promote special events
- Government and educational institutions can provide vital information to the public in airports, bus terminals, hallways and lobbies
|Elmhurst Art Museum||Madison Gas & Electric||City of Peoria, AZ|
|Ridge Community Church||City of Mercer Island, WA||Keller Williams Realty|
|Donald Gordon Conference Centre||City & County of Denver||Pacific Gas & Electric Company|
Tailor your messages to reach route operators, mechanics or passengers. Streamline communication among operators, and disseminate information in a timely manner about route conditions. Catch passengers' attention with animation, digital videos or live TV.
- Inform route operators of route changes, construction, traffic situations, emergencies, etc
- Post and easily update transit schedules
- Display branding messages or pertinent public information to passengers
|City of Knoxville Transit Authority (K-Trans)||Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)||Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA)|
|Syracuse Hancock Airport||Pacific Western Transportation||University of Maryland Transportation Services|
Digital point-of-sale signage is a powerful tool to motivate customers with more impact and flexibility than traditional signs. A modernized look for any retail environment.
- Highlight promotional items
- Showcase special offers
- Use manufacturer co-op dollars in highly targeted ways
- Entertain customers with interesting imagery or video
- Reinforce your brand with exciting visuals
|Brunswick Bowling and Billiards||Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppe||Boondocks Fishing Superstore|
|Schumacher Automotive||Corner Dental||Neiman Marcus|